Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are you located? - We have 2 locations our main shop is at 4607 S 20th St Phoenix, AZ 85040 and our shop in Mesa is located at 1050 W Main St Mesa, AZ 85201
- Do you offer financing? - We offer 2 different types of financing. For powersports we use Credova Financial. You can apply on their website www.credova.com or on our financing page. For used cars we use OneMain Financial. You can apply via email with us or any OneMain branch, or in person in our Phoenix location.
- Do you charge any fees for power sports? - All our powersports are subject to added sales tax, but we do not charge any other fees for assembly, title dealer doc, etc. However if you wish to register your vehicle, you will be responsible for dmv charges at the dmv or 3rd party.
- Can we register our vehicles there? - We do not do registration here. You will be given your title and can register on your own at the DMV or 3rd party. If you have financed a powersport vehicle and wish to register it we will have to do the registration for you since there will be an added leinholder on the title.
- How does layaway work? For layaway there is a minimum down payment ranging from $100-$500 depending on the price of the vehicle. Then the customer can make payments as they wish and the vehicle will be released to the customer once the full amount has been paid off. Layaway contracts have a time period for 3-6 months depending on price of vehicle.
- How do warranties work? All of our new powersports come with some type of warranty (this will vary between products). Warranty includes parts and in house labor. Labor will not be covered if not performed by Four Seasons Power Sports. Warranties do not include wearable items such as tires, plastics, batteries, etc. Crashed or modified vehicles may not be covered under warranty.